Friday 5 December 2014

Sorry I've been absent!

Oh my gosh, guys! I feel so terrible!
My mind just hasn't been in the right place lately.
Even my reading has been weird.

Unfortunately I have caught that blasted Winter cold, so I feel very rough.
I had the day off work today 'cos I felt so ill I just couldn't drive.
I hate being ill as it lets me and everyone else down. I just can't focus and enjoy things as much. I've had this cold for 2 weeks now, sadly =(

Hopefully as soon as this cold goes, I can get back on track.
I have a lot of ideas of topics to talk about, so stay tuned for those!

Staring at this screen writing this has made me very dizzy, so I'm going to go and lie down now.
I hope all of you are OK, and if you are ill: plenty of rest and drink lots of water (tea is good too!).

Thanks for reading!


~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment